- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Trace the monuments of different cultures of Egypt. Follow sites of the Bible. Discover the land and ancient spiritually significant sites of the Sinai. Check out the Itinerary tab for more details.
Day 1 - Arrival To Cairo
Your guide will meet & assist you at the Cairo International Airport and transfer you to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
After breakfast at hotel, you will be picked up from your hotel by a modern air-conditioned private vehicle and travel to your Catherine hotel for overnight in Catherine Sinai.
At early morning approx. 02:00 a.m. drink free tea at hotel, then go, via a modern air-conditioned vehicle, to start climbing Moses Mountain to enjoy the sun rise. Then get down & back to hotel for breakfast. Enjoy an excursion to visit St. Catherine monastery, the Burning Bush site & the monastery's Room Of Skulls. Then transfer to Dahab by a modern vehicle and overnight in Dahab.
Days 4 & 5
Breakfast in hotel. Days of relaxation in Dahab. Overnight in Dahab at your area hotel.
Breakfast at hotel, transfer by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to your Cairo hotel.
After breakfast, visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, then go to see the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. From there we will visit Old Cairo where you will enjoy the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
- Private excursion
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in Cairo, Catherine & Dahab at 4* hotel
- Entrance fees to St. Catherine reserve.
- Bedouin guide during climbing the mountain.
- Portage when needed
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals except where indicated.
- Drinks and any personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
No Details Found